The Sadhaka Program: The Sadhaka Program is of course entirely free and designed to gradually train a person in the practices Bhakti Yoga from beginner to advanced over four levels. This is an honest and highly personalized process and a Sadhaka may choose and is encouraged to remain on Level 1if that is the level most suited to him or her. When the Sadhaka reaches level 4 he or she is eligible for and may choose to accept initiation (Diksha) from a Vaisnava Guru.
CHAD: Chapter A Day is a part of the Sadhaka Program that encourages Sadhakas to read a single chapter of the Bhagavad Gita a day 5 days a week every week. This can take from between 7 and 20 minutes depending on the chapter.
Sadhaka Sponsors: Sponsors are experienced Sadhakas who make themselves available for advice, inspiration and encouragement. The Sponsors also collects the sadhana charts for recordkeeping.
Eligibility for initiation
- Must be a Level 4 Sadhaka for a minimum of one year.
- Must have attended the Temple Morning Sadhana program at least once a month for one year.
- Must have attained a Bhakti Sastri Degree (A separate course not paid for or run by the Sadhaka Program)
- Must have completed all (Free) Sadhaka Training Courses
Sadhaka Training Courses
- How to perform Mantra Meditation ( Japa)
- How to Choose a Guru
- How to Live the Four Bhakti Principles