Scientific Exploration of Gita
At ISKCON Boston, we are coming up with an exciting 8 week course that presents the teachings of the world's ancient classical wisdom - Bhagavad Gita in a contemporary, universal and thought-provoking way. We will be diving into this ocean of timeless wisdom that has been inspiring thinkers from all over the world for ages. It will offer you with a wide variety of perspectives, thereby, helping you to make wise choices in life. The course would discuss the following topics with in-depth reasoning.
2) Inherent imperfections in knowledge acquisition and overcoming them for perfection
3) Real and Artificial intelligence
4) The science of Soul
5) Spiritual practice and faith in God
6) Gita: a practical way of life
7) Action: the motivation and the consequence
8) Substance and shadow: where lies the pleasure?
The course would be held every Sunday starting from Sun July 22nd. All are welcome.
Timings: 7:30 - 8:30 pm
Before every session free food will be provided.
Course Completion: Certificate
Contact: [email protected] OR 857-472-2340
Vedanta Sutra das
B.Tech. IIT Kanpur
Ph.D. IIT Kanpur, Oxford University
Professor : IIT Kanpur
Research Scientist at Amazon
B.Tech. NIT Warangal
Ph.D. IIT Kanpur
Research Scientist: Harvard University